Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Soapsheknows Website

Default Soapsheknows Website

Just a heads up if you are a Ho lover you can bash, bait and get away with anything on this site! Apparently the only ppl that get banned are the Steffy/Taylor Fans. So if you post or even think of posting on this site be forewarned.

I will be sending a complaint to the BBB for unfair business practices as well as to ALL the sites sponsors.

The site is infested with crab lovers!

I am proposing a boycott of the site for 2 weeks or however long it takes for it to be fumigated!

That extermination may take some time. I bet those Hos lovers have multiple screen names to go with their multiple personalities.

3. Default

Typical. Most boards on the net are run like that.

Quote Originally Posted by LadyTee View Post
    That extermination may take some time. I bet those Hos lovers have multiple screen names to go with their multiple personalities.
    I am postitive that they do. If soapsheknows does not str being fair and enforcing their rules they will get shut down.

Today's shenanigans just further proves what a lover the mod is on soaps.sheknows is bias. A thread was put on the board about KM renewing her contract. Then the perv posted the following, which some posters knew who he meant b/c he HATES JMW. He basically said he would prefer NOT to see other actors on the show and that he was glad disgruntled posters on the site were upset b/c KM renewed her contract.
    The mod made this post in the thread rather than e-mailing the posters privately and basically patted the perv ass, while chastising posters that had an issue with actress/ poster bashing.

The perv post:

Thank you Candace for the confirmation. No surprise that her contract was renewed. She is too popular not to be considered for renewal. They may decide to get rid of others before her. I would rather see her than some of the others on the screen. I guess Bell was not going to pay attention to a few disgruntled fans.

The Mods Post:

Candace only posts facts. If there was any question if this was a rumor I am certain Candace would have said this in her post.

*****, *****and *******, please do not send emails regarding ****** post which was neither baiting nor bashing.

Everyone must stop being so sensitive to fellow posters discussing facts on this forum. The fact is are there are a few fans who are disgruntled and some who are not. That's what the poster said. Whether you like the news or not, you are welcomed to post here. Just keep the bashing out of the forum.

Addy (moderator)
    Last edited by LuvSteffy; 10-23-2012 at 03:03 PM.

6. Default

I hardly post there anymore, and when I do post it's mostly in the usual Anti-Logan/Pro-Steffy threads. I used to post a lot before the new rules were made. Now it's no longer fun because of the no name calling (of characters) rule and the board is obviously biased because of the "Logan fans can bait and bash and get away with it" rule. Eventually, if something isn't done, I'll stop posting all together.

Ladies........here's the pile that was posted on that board..........
    AND the winners.............FOREHEAD and DEMCRABS!!!
    OMG.....how embarrassing for the perverted old man to be called out on his perversions!!!

B&B's Kim Matula (Hope) Signs New Contract

Candace
    http://soaps.sheknow...9009/

#2 2012/10/23 09:32AM
    Re: B&B's Kim Matula (Hope) Signs New Contract
    LoganH8tr

Is the facebook page the only source of information we have for this particular topic?

The reason I ask is that I know sometimes fans create facebook pages for their favorites.

I just wanted to know if this was KM's actual facebook page or a fan generated one.

#3 2012/10/23 09:58AM
    Kittenface

Yes, this is from Kim herself on her real Facebook fan page. The fake page has been deleted.

#4 2012/10/23 10:12AM
    grandpadanucci

Thank you Candace for the confirmation. No surprise that her contract was renewed. She is too popular not to be considered for renewal. They may decide to get rid of others before her. I would rather see her than some of the others on the screen. I guess Bell was not going to pay attention to a few disgruntled fans.

#5 2012/10/23 10:26AM
    babez

Quote grandpadanucci: Thank you Candace for the confirmation. No surprise that her contract was renewed. She is too popular not to be considered for renewal. They may decide to get rid of others before her. I would rather see her than some of the others on the screen. I guess Bell was not going to pay attention to a few disgruntled fans.

Bell cares about the ratings and KM is good for the ratings.

#6 2012/10/23 10:40AM
    fortaylor

Thanks Candace for the confirmation.

However, it is a shame that others have decided once again to take the opportunity to not only bash other actors but fanbases as well in a thread that should have had nothing but congratulations for the actress that portrays Hope.

#7 2012/10/23 10:46AM
    Forehead

Quote grandpadanucci: Thank you Candace for the confirmation. No surprise that her contract was renewed. She is too popular not to be considered for renewal. They may decide to get rid of others before her. I would rather see her than some of the others on the screen. I guess Bell was not going to pay attention to a few disgruntled fans.

Was it necessary to bash and bait certain fans? Especially in a thread created by a moderator?

Calling non fans of Hope "disgruntled fans" is bashing and baiting and I take offence to that.

It's your opinion that Hope is popular. It's not a fact. Her popularity has not been weighed or measured, so to say it like it is fact and insinuate that there are only a few that don't like Hope, is inaccurate.

I wouldn't get my hopes up about JMW leaving like you insinuated. As long as Hope is there, Steffy will HAVE to be there to prop her up.

#8 2012/10/23 10:49AM
    LoganH8tr

Quote fortaylor: Thanks Candace for the confirmation.

However, it is a shame that others have decided once again to take the opportunity to not only bash other actors but fanbases as well in a thread that should have had nothing but congratulations for the actress that portrays Hope.

I just saw this FT. Did you report, because if not, I am going to. I'm so tired of this bashing. Seems like a few others are as well.

#9 2012/10/23 10:51AM
    Tripin47

Quote fortaylor: Thanks Candace for the confirmation.

IT's hand in hand with some on here, they are right and everyone else is wrong and they love when they THINK they've found evidence to support their theory. It's a shallow victory, but what else do you expect?

#10 2012/10/23 10:58AM
    Enjie

Come on guys. I see no baiting. It is a fact that some, not all and maybe just one or two non hope fans wanted Hope and/or KM gone. It is not a bash but a fact. Those posted about it right on this board and when they were accused of baiting, it was said it's their opinion on the subject. Just like it is GP opinion the Hope/KM is popular and mine for that matter. Her renewal of her contract is an indication of this. Just like those who constantly post Hope is not popular based on their opinion. JSMH

fla_beach_bunny

Great to hear that Kim Matula is going to be with B&B. Love her acting and love how she portrays Hope.

#12 2012/10/23 10:59AM
    grandpadanucci

It is also a pity that the same disgruntled fans wanted Brad Bell to get rid of her. Congratulating her would be an act of hypocrisy by those who vehemently requested Km"s departure. I guess if the shoe fits, wear it! LOL. A victory for KM is a victory for Hope fans.

#13 2012/10/23 11:17AM
    Nauntieann

Thanks Candice .I am a member of her Facebook fans so I found this out last night. She is always so faithful to her fans on there. She makes videos for us and she is always so sweet to her fans. I am glad that Loose Lips got this one wrong. B&B would not be the same without her.

#14 2012/10/23 11:17AM
    Nauntieann

Thanks Candice .

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/10/23 11:18AM

#15 2012/10/23 11:18AM
    grandpadanucci

Quote Enjie: Come on guys. I see no baiting. It is a fact that some, not all and maybe just one or two non hope fans wanted Hope and/or KM gone. It is not a bash but a fact. Those posted about it right on this board and when they were accused of baiting, it was said it's their opinion on the subject. Just like it is GP opinion the Hope/KM is popular and mine for that matter. Her renewal of her contract is an indication of this. Just like those who constantly post Hope is not popular based on their opinion. JSMH

Thank you Enjie! I guess when there were thread after thread opened by disgruntled fans to get rid of her, that wasn't baiting or disrespecting a fan base....... that was acceptable, but now that the tables are turned, it is different! I am entitled to my opinion just as others.

#16 2012/10/23 11:24AM
    SoapToNut

Quote Enjie: Come on guys. I see no baiting. It is a fact that some, not all and maybe just one or two non hope fans wanted Hope and/or KM gone. It is not a bash but a fact. Those posted about it right on this board and when they were accused of baiting, it was said it's their opinion on the subject. Just like it is GP opinion the Hope/KM is popular and mine for that matter. Her renewal of her contract is an indication of this. Just like those who constantly post Hope is not popular based on their opinion. JSMH

Of course, YOU see no baiting and bashing b/c old grandpa is saying something you agree with.
    For the record - the subject was KM signing a new contract -it's NOT about fans, fan bases or other actor.
    SMH

#17 2012/10/23 11:29AM
    Addy

Candace only posts facts. If there was any question if this was a rumor I am certain Candace would have said this in her post.

Forehead, LoganH8tr and fortaylor, please do not send emails regarding grandpadanucci's post which was neither baiting nor bashing.

Everyone must stop being so sensitive to fellow posters discussing facts on this forum. The fact is are there are a few fans who are disgruntled and some who are not. That's what the poster said. Whether you like the news or not, you are welcomed to post here. Just keep the bashing out of the forum.

Addy (moderator)

#18 2012/10/23 11:35AM
    Izitjo

He's allowed his opinion about her staying but to make comments about other posters is baiting. To make claims about other posters just begs response from the people that he's talking about. That's baiting. How about NOT making comments about real people and we won't accuse him of baiting.
    If I said a few of the comments by certain posters is gloating to me that's as mean as saying that others are disgruntled.

#19 2012/10/23 11:37AM
    Nauntieann

Come on everyone lets not argue. Can't we just be happy for KM and not argue.My thread got closed and I respect Addys decision on it for whatever decision it may have been for. She has to do her job. I got so excited when I found out that she was staying that I posted her statement .I figured if I did not show proof it would not be believed. This may have been why it got closed and it may have been the constant back and forth but whatever reason I always respect Addys decision. I was glad that Candace posted another one. Lets use this thread to congratulate KM as we would do any other actress that her contract got renewed. Looks like Candace should have put no bashing on this one. Love you all .

#20 2012/10/23 11:37AM
    Livelife4

Quote grandpadanucci: It is also a pity that the same disgruntled fans wanted Brad Bell to get rid of her. Congratulating her would be an act of hypocrisy by those who vehemently requested Km"s departure. I guess if the shoe fits, wear it! LOL. A victory for KM is a victory for Hope fans.

Rude

#21 2012/10/23 11:38AM
    SoapToNut

Quote Nauntieann: Thanks Candice .I am a member of her Facebook fans so I found this out last night. She is always so faithful to her fans on there. She makes videos for us and she is always so sweet to her fans. I am glad that Loose Lips got this one wrong. B&B would not be the same without her.

So faithful to 5,000 "likes". LOL

#22 2012/10/23 11:41AM
    Izitjo

Quote grandpadanucci:

Thank you Enjie! I guess when there were thread after thread opened by disgruntled fans to get rid of her, that wasn't baiting or disrespecting a fan base....... that was acceptable, but now that the tables are turned, it is different! I am entitled to my opinion just as others.

Wanting a character removed is NOT a attack on posters. It's an attack on the character.
    What has that got to do with baiting?
    There are thread after thread of get rid of all the characters and I don't take it personally...do you?

#23 2012/10/23 11:41AM
    Forehead

Quote Addy: Candace only posts facts. If there was any question if this was a rumor I am certain Candace would have said this in her post.

Forehead, LoganH8tr and fortaylor, please do not send emails regarding grandpadanucci's post which was neither baiting nor bashing.

Addy (moderator)

I guess I must apologize because I figured being called a hypocrite, as he basically said in post 12, was against board guidelines.

I agree that posters must stop being sensitive to facts being discussed on this message board. That being said, does that mean those threads discussing KM being the reason the ratings are dropping, will be reopened?

I hope you realize by making a post like this on the message board for everyone to see, guarantees that grandpadanucci will bash and bait more than ever. This is something that should have been discussed in private or via email.

Let the "rub in your face" begin.

#24 2012/10/23 11:42AM
    Enjie

Quote Addy: Candace only posts facts. If there was any question if this was a rumor I am certain Candace would have said this in her post.

Addy (moderator)

And there you have it!!! Vindicated.

#25 2012/10/23 11:43AM
    Enjie

Quote SoapToNut:

Of course, YOU see no baiting and bashing b/c old grandpa is saying something you agree with.
    For the record - the subject was KM signing a new contract -it's NOT about fans, fan bases or other actor.
    SMH

Shake all you want. Apparently I was right!!!!!!

#26 2012/10/23 11:49AM
    Forehead

Quote Enjie:

Addy (moderator)

Rub in your face #1.

#27 2012/10/23 11:50AM
    Enjie

Congrats to KM!!! Here's hoping and looking forward to a new storyline for Hope away from the triangle.

#28 2012/10/23 11:50AM
    Forehead

Quote Enjie:
    Quote SoapToNut:

SMH

Shake all you want. Apparently I was right!!!!!!

Rub in your face #2

#29 2012/10/23 11:51AM
    LiseC

Quote SoapToNut:
    Quote Nauntieann: Thanks Candice .I am a member of her Facebook fans so I found this out last night. She is always so faithful to her fans on there. She makes videos for us and she is always so sweet to her fans. I am glad that Loose Lips got this one wrong. B&B would not be the same without her.

This is baiting. What Grandpa wrote was his opinion. Why can't folks just talk about the soap and leave the little asides and snarky remarks to threads that allow it? Jeezaloo, this was a thread about KM's new contract and how her fan base is excited that she will remain on the canvas. This board is totally reverting to a mean girls forum. Folks like who they like who they like.. No reason to be so sensitive to others opinions and whine and call it baiting when it wasn't.
    This on the other hand is baiting NanauntieAnn who just passed along some info regarding KM's FB page. SoapToNut's response was unnecessary and snarky. IMO

#30 2012/10/23 11:54AM
    Enjie

Quote Izitjo:
    Quote grandpadanucci:

Wanting a character removed is NOT a attack on posters. It's an attack on the character.
    What has that got to do with baiting?
    There are thread after thread of get rid of all the characters and I don't take it personally...do you?

Not at all! But there has been posts to get rid of KM and other actors for that matter. It's the double standards that grate my nerves.

Enjie

Just soooo happy for KM!!!!!

#32 2012/10/23 12:00PM
    annie71

grandpa she has a HUGE fan base and alot of them were freaking out. They don`t want her to go either do I. I love her acting and the kind and generous way she portrays her character. She is the one who is refreshing on here. Like you said others should go instead of her. Bell loves her. I think Steffy fans added to the rumor which got bigger and bigger. Can`t even imagine Abby newman playing Hope what a funny site that would be. Abby is 32 years old anyway they said and she would still have to follow the script of Hope.

#33 2012/10/23 12:03PM
    Enjie

Can this day get any better! It just keeps on getting better and better. Thank you KM for stating the facts and clearing the air.

#34 2012/10/23 12:04PM
    fla_beach_bunny

I am glad she is staying!! I love her acting and her character. I just hope Bell gets her a new man in her life. She doesnt have to run off and get married or nothing, but have some romance with someone that can love only her.

#35 2012/10/23 12:05PM
    Forehead

Quote annie71:

grandpa she has a HUGE fan base and alot of them were freaking out. They don`t want her to go either do I. I love her acting and the kind and generous way she portrays her character. She is the one who is refreshing on here. Like you said others should go instead of her. Bell loves her. I think Steffy fans added to the rumor which got bigger and bigger. Can`t even imagine Abby newman playing Hope what a funny site that would be. Abby is 32 years old anyway they said and she would still have to follow the script of Hope.

MR can act. KM can't act. So MR would do a helluva better job than KM, who dropped out of college to pursue her acting career. Did you also know that KM does not believe in marriage? SC said so.

Even KKL got onto KM about her bangflipping.

Many people can't stand Hope because's KM's portrayal of her sucks. KM is not acting when she playing the part of Hope. All those annoying mannerisms are KM's.

#36 2012/10/23 12:06PM
    fla_beach_bunny

Quote Forehead:
    Quote annie71:

MR can act. KM can't act. So MR would do a helluva better job than KM, who dropped out of college to pursue her acting career. Did you also know that KM does not believe in marriage? SC said so.

Many people can't stand Hope because's KM's portrayal of her sucks. KM is not acting when she playing the part of Hope. All those annoying mannerisms are KM's.

Wow! You do know you arent allowed to bash the actress right?

She has been banned. Admin

#37 2012/10/23 12:08PM
    Enjie

Quote Forehead:
    Quote annie71:

LOL!

#38 2012/10/23 12:09PM
    babez

Quote Forehead:
    Quote annie71:

OMG such a passion in hating KM, such a proof she CAN act otherwise she'd not bother you that much! KM is perfect as Hope and i'm so glad she gets such a strong reaction, it shows she does a great job. Hoping for more Hope in a hot story that doesn't involve Liam.

#39 2012/10/23 12:09PM
    annie71

Quote Forehead:

Was it necessary to bash and bait certain fans? Especially in a thread created by a moderator?

Calling non fans of Hope "disgruntled fans" is bashing and baiting and I take offence to that.

It's your opinion that Hope is popular. It's not a fact. Her popularity has not been weighed or measured, so to say it like it is fact and insinuate that there are only a few that don't like Hope, is inaccurate.

I wouldn't get my hopes up about JMW leaving like you insinuated. As long as Hope is there, Steffy will HAVE to be there to prop her up.

What?she does have alot of fans and Hope doesn`t need anyone to prop her up. She is her own character. Both girls play totally different characters. I like Hope. Its not correct, she is very popular on this soap. That last sentence was bashing. Can`t people just be happy for once. Not one character is better than the other. We all have our favorites but they are play acting, there real people and go home to there real families.

#40 2012/10/23 12:10PM
    annie71

Quote LoganH8tr: Is the facebook page the only source of information we have for this particular topic?

The reason I ask is that I know sometimes fans create facebook pages for their favorites.

I just wanted to know if this was KM's actual facebook page or a fan generated one.

Ya. for Kim. And yes she has signed a new contract. Shes awesome.

Enjie
    Just soooo happy for KM!!!!!

Forehead

Quote fla_beach_bunny:
    Quote Forehead:
    Quote annie71:

I really don't give a damn. It will probably get me banned, but I don't care. So many posters tippytoe around the rules and bash in a veiled way. Look at what Grandpadanucci did in this thread and got away with it.

I decided to try my luck. However, I'm guessing because I don't have a penis and the male Addy is working, my post will be considered bad enough for a ban. It's discrimination at its finest.

#42 2012/10/23 12:12PM
    DemCrabs

Quote grandpadanucci:

I don't care what the moderator says you're as ignorant as they come. You are baiting!!!!! You're old enough to be KM's grandfather and you obsess over her like a child molester. That's really disturbing. You are a perverted old fool. Every since I started reading this mb, your posts creep me out. I am sick of you and your minions bullsh!t. Of course this post will be removed but hopefully not before your perverted ass sees it.

#43 2012/10/23 12:15PM
    Forehead

Quote babez:
    Quote Forehead:
    Quote annie71:

OMG such a passion in hating KM, such a proof she CAN act otherwise she'd not bother you that much! KM is perfect as Hope and i'm so glad she gets such a strong reaction, it shows she does a great job. Hoping for more Hope in a hot story that doesn't involve Liam.

Are you retarded?

I said the girl can't act because she uses her own mannerisms rather than creating new ones for Hope.

Watch some interviews and you will see what I mean.

#44 2012/10/23 12:20PM
    Forehead

Quote DemCrabs:
    Quote grandpadanucci:

I don't care what the moderator says you're as ignorant as they come. You are baiting!!!!! You're old enough to be KM's grandfather and you obsess over her like a child molester. That's really disturbing. You are a perverted old fool. Every since I started reading this mb, your posts creep me out. I am sick of you and your minions bullsh!t. Of course this post will be removed but hopefully not before your perverted ass sees it.

LMAO DemCrabs! So true. I bet his old a$$ gets off on pictures of Hope/KM. That time he posted about her going to Australia with her boyfriend, you could hear the anger in his post that she even had a boyfriend.

He is sexist and racist. I will never forget that post he made about blondes being able to get away with anything, because they were blonde. That is some Nazi sh1t right there. I stopped posting after awhile because of that.

#45 2012/10/23 12:22PM
    grandpadanucci

Addy (moderator)

Thank you and much appreciated.

#46 2012/10/23 12:24PM
    annie71

Quote Forehead:
    Quote annie71:

You can have your opinion and I have mine. I love KM on this soap. Glad she is staying. Do like I do fast forward if you don`t like to watch Her. where in the heck do some on here get there information. lol

#47 2012/10/23 12:24PM
    DemCrabs

Addy (moderator)

You need to do your job are you a Pro Ho too. It appears like you are. You are as biased as they come. Do you get paid for this or is this a hobby of yours? Are you one of those volunteers? Because you obviously don't know what you are doing. Ban me if you want because I don't care. There are better message boards than this one who doesn't have a pro ho moderator on it's staff. Take a page out of Soap Central's mb, if you want it to be successful.

#48 2012/10/23 12:26PM
    Forehead

Quote grandpadanucci:

Addy (moderator)

Thank you and much appreciated.

Enjoy it a$$hole. One day you will be banned permanently and all you will have left is being "SoapGenius" on worldofbnb.

Yeah. Everyone knows it's you with all the duplicate posts you make here and there. Channeling DLF much?

Except on worldofbnb, you claim to be a woman.

#49 2012/10/23 12:29PM
    Forehead

Quote DemCrabs:

Addy (moderator)

You need to do your job are you a Pro Ho too. It appears like you are. You are as biased as they come. Do you get paid for this or is this a hobby of yours? Are you one of those volunteers? Because you obviously don't know what you are doing. Ban me if you want because I don't care. There are better message boards than this one who doesn't have a pro ho moderator on it's staff. Take a page out of Soap Central's mb, if you want it to be successful.

This is the male addy. That's why that a$$hole is allowed to get away with all his sexist comments.

I read the boards when Lisa was moderating the boards. She did a much better job. She would have been handled this and banned the sexist a$$hole eons ago.

#50 2012/10/23 12:30PM
    DemCrabs

Quote Enjie:

Addy (moderator)

Hey Enjie are you on your knees in Addy's office? I hope the BJ you just gave was worth it.

#51 2012/10/23 12:31PM
    DemCrabs

Quote LiseC:
    Quote SoapToNut:

This is baiting. What Grandpa wrote was his opinion. Why can't folks just talk about the soap and leave the little asides and snarky remarks to threads that allow it? Jeezaloo, this was a thread about KM's new contract and how her fan base is excited that she will remain on the canvas. This board is totally reverting to a mean girls forum. Folks like who they like who they like.. No reason to be so sensitive to others opinions and whine and call it baiting when it wasn't.
    This on the other hand is baiting NanauntieAnn who just passed along some info regarding KM's FB page. SoapToNut's response was unnecessary and snarky. IMO

Who asked you? That perverted old goat can defend himself. What am I saying, I should expect this from someone who worships a wh0re.

#52 2012/10/23 12:33PM
    Forehead

Quote DemCrabs:
    Quote Enjie:

Addy (moderator)

Hey Enjie are you on your knees in Addy's office? I hope the BJ you just gave was worth it.

LMAO!!!! Bring back Lisa!!!!! She knew what the hell she was doing!

#53 2012/10/23 12:36PM
    soapyfun

cowbashers board maybe more your style. Maybe you all already belong. They like to bash real people. Take things seriously there.

#54 2012/10/23 12:38PM
    tangled2969

I am always a neutral poster and I understand being upset with comments you think should be taken care of by the moderator. Attacking them because you don't agree with them will only make matters worse. You may not care about getting banned but you are only making the fanbase you are saying they are against look worse. Two wrongs don't make a right. When you feel like someone is bashing your fav you should not let it work you up so much. It is only a show. This message board is getting so out of control. Everyone has a right to like or dislike who they want. But the name calling and crazziness really needs to stop. Its not fun anymore. jmho.

#55 2012/10/23 12:39PM
    Forehead

Quote DemCrabs:
    Quote LiseC:
    Quote SoapToNut:

Who asked you? That perverted old goat can defend himself. What am I saying, I should expect this from someone who worships a wh0re.

For real!

That wh0re showed her pu$$y in that porn movie she made about 20 years ago. She fvcked you know who while she was married and her husband told her NEVER to have any dealings with you know who again. She has fvcked that peacock on the side and has continued to fvck him to this day. She whines and throws tantrums to get her way on set. Plus she fvcked up the side of her mouth from botched plastic surgery. That's why it is all paralyzed.

The peacock as wearing scarves to hide the plastic surgery he had done on his neck.

All that and these hos want to call us hypocrites. Look at what they support. They support a REAL life HO!

LiseC

I've reported this thread comments to the moderator. The name calling is childish. If you cannot make your point without resorting to name calling and foulness, then you should back away from your keyboard and take a break. Its a SOAP OPERA. dang...

#57 2012/10/23 12:41PM
    DemCrabs

Quote fla_beach_bunny:
    Quote Forehead:
    Quote annie71:

Forehead wasn't posting to you. So mind your dam business.

#58 2012/10/23 12:44PM
    DemCrabs

Quote babez:
    Quote Forehead:
    Quote annie71:

Do you have a blow up doll of KM or something that you perform fellatio on? I know that the perv Danucci has one that he jurks off to on the regular basis.

#59 2012/10/23 12:45PM
    fla_beach_bunny

Quote DemCrabs:
    Quote fla_beach_bunny:
    Quote Forehead:
    Quote annie71:

Forehead wasn't posting to you. So mind your dam business.

I wasnt talking to you either. Leave me alone!

#60 2012/10/23 12:46PM
    fla_beach_bunny

Quote LiseC: I've reported this thread comments to the moderator. The name calling is childish. If you cannot make your point without resorting to name calling and foulness, then you should back away from your keyboard and take a break. Its a SOAP OPERA. dang...

I have too.. Enough of this silliness.

#61 2012/10/23 12:48PM
    LiseC

Quote DemCrabs:
    Quote LiseC:
    Quote SoapToNut:

Who asked you to snap on GP?? Who asked you to be an ass?? I don't worship a wh**e. Get a new insult, idiot!!

#62 2012/10/23 12:49PM
    Ktkatz10

Addy (moderator)

I can not believe that you Addy as a moderator would post this on the mb. Now I know 100% that you are a Logan Lover. I have thought it seeing the way the bans work on this mb, now I know it.

#63 2012/10/23 12:51PM
    Forehead

Quote fla_beach_bunny:
    Quote LiseC: I've reported this thread comments to the moderator. The name calling is childish. If you cannot make your point without resorting to name calling and foulness, then you should back away from your keyboard and take a break. Its a SOAP OPERA. dang...

I have too.. Enough of this silliness.

You still don't get it do you. It's not about the soap. It's about the bashing and bullying on this board. Some are fed up.

Depending on Addy's mood, we might be banned now or a little later.

Either way, imagine how many hits this board is currently getting with DemCrabs and me putting all this out on blast. It's all about numbers people.

A Treat from Pua!!
    COWS: ''What Bruke has done was never malicious; she just made 24,589 stupid decisions without considering the consequences.''

8. Default

LMAO...that's some funny shit right there!!!!! Seems like the annoying douchebag was "put on blast"! LMAO!

Thanks Pua

Quote Originally Posted by HoloversRHos View Post
    LMAO...that's some funny shit right there!!!!! Seems like the annoying douchebag was "put on blast"! LMAO!

I heard he took a little ''mini-vacation'' from the board after that......you KNOW that blow-up Ho-Hope-doll got a good work-over!!!

A Treat from Pua!!
    COWS: ''What Bruke has done was never malicious; she just made 24,589 stupid decisions without considering the consequences.''

Thanks for posting the thread Blue! I watched it played out on the board. It's about damn time someone blasted that perv and the mod too!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast